For Sale €4,000,000 - Detached Villa
- 6 BEDROOM LUXURY VILLA IN SEA CAVES PEYIAThis exquisite 6 bedroom villa for sale in Seacaves, (Peyia) Paphos is located on the west coast of the island, within the gorgeous region of Seacaves which boasts one of the most spectacular coastlines in Cyprus. It is characterized by its magnificent natural formations and caves which have been formed by marine erosion over thousands of years . This unspoiled tranquil region is just a stone throw away from the Akamas National park with its breath-taking sea views over the Mediterranean.Additionally, it is also just a few minutes’ drive to the closest amenities as well as the popular Coral Bay area, where you will find the famous Blue Flag awarded sandy beaches and just a short walk to the enchanting fishing harbour of St George and its beautiful beach cove. Culture is infused into every detail of this luxury masterpiece. It boasts complete privacy with its 18601sqm grounds, with an optional mini golf and tennis court within. Luxurious style with spacious open plan living interiors, designed to make the most of the beautiful sunshine and amazing views.The modern luxurious finishes complement the architectural concept with an overwhelming sense of luxury sure to truly give you a slice of Mediterranean living.HIGHLIGTHS OF THE VILLA:
- 500 meters from the sea
- Fitted with smart technology
- Spectacular sea and mountain views
- 20 minutes’ walk to Coral bay and the renowned blue flag awarded beach
- Infinity swimming pool and BBQ
- Landscaped garden with irrigation system
- Mini Golf (optional)
- Tennis Court (optional) Peyia is the village that offers everything you need for an idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle. This large area stretches from the Peyia Forest down to the sea. Most homes are situated on the steep slopes of the coastal hills which affords them fantastic sea and country views. Popular with expatriates who have made it their home and in close proximity to Coral Bay and the Akamas National Park it is centrally located in Paphos. The town center has everything you need as a modern urban citizen.
From banks to dentists, doctors, vets and a large range of superb traditional and international bars and restaurants. If you live in Peyia, there is very little reason to leave. The village center is home to ancient baths and natural freshwater fountains but is also a hillside hub of amenities with panoramic views. Residents enjoy browsing in the markets and look forward to festive events hosted in the town square on the weekends. Peyia has its own football stadium and so many pretty old churches nestled in gardens that many weddings are held in this area. It has stayed true to tradition and gently integrated modern living in a way that preserves its Cypriot charm.
Homes in the area are well maintained with lush green gardens and sparkling blue pools, where neighbors greet one another as they go about their day. It is an ideal place for a family with children or a mature couple wishing to retire in a peaceful village that has everything they need. Peyia is the number one sought after destination for those who want to enjoy a modern suburban lifestyle offered in Cypriot traditional style.